9 Best WordPress Plugins For Blog
Ever wonder what are the best WordPress plugins for blogs? If you own a blog or are looking to start one, it is likely that this question has been asked. There are many WordPress themes to choose from, but there are also WordPress plugins that can help you with your blog's functionalities.
Blogs are one the most important and popular types of websites. They allow you to promote your company and interact with visitors. However, blogs must be as effective as possible. There are many WordPress plugins for blog that can help you. We will list them in this article.
9 Best WordPress Plugins For Blog
Jetpack, a multi-featured plugin is packed with many features.
This plugin was created by WordPress developers and is among the most popular WordPress plugins.
- Add a contact form.
- Powerful analytics allows you to track page views and search queries.
- You can monitor downtime and be notified when it happens.
- You can prevent hackers from forcing login pages to your blog.
- To encourage your readers to share your blog posts, provide social sharing buttons
- After publishing any blog post, auto-publicize it on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.
- To increase engagement and lower down bounce rates, show related posts.
- Allow users to subscribe to your blog's updates by offering subscription options.
- Make a sitemap. I suggest you use Yoast SEO's sitemap feature.
- VaultPress allows you to take daily backups of your blog.
Jetpack offers many other features. Jetpack allows you to eliminate many plugins from your blog, and you can reduce the number of plugins you use. Your blog will be free from spam comments!
2. Everest Forms
Sometimes readers may be interested in asking questions of you about your blog while you are publishing it. You might want to create a contact form if you have any questions. Everest Forms is a great plugin for blogs that allows you to add forms.
The plugin's interface is very easy to use and allows customizations with drag-and-drop fields. Multiple column support is available for unlimited forms. Your forms are fully responsive and can be used across all devices, including mobile phones and tablets.
- Shortcode is used to add forms to WordPress pages, blog posts, sidebars, and other areas.
- Google ReCaptcha Support to Block Spams
- After submitting a form, redirect the user to a page.
- You can view form entries right from your website's dashboard.
- Validation message for editable forms
3. Yoast SEO
Search engine optimization is a key factor in growing a blog. Yoast SEO plugin is a great choice for blogs when it comes to SEO. Because it is frequently updated to make it compatible with Google algorithms, most WordPress websites have trusted it.
Yoast offers many features that will make your blog more effective, not only SEO. It can also optimize synonyms and keywords. It can also analyze the readability of your blog, calculate the Flesch Reading Ease score, and help you to make your content more understandable.
- Keyword optimization for synonyms or related keywords
- Complete control over breadcrumbs to set primary categories for posts.
- With the help of canonical URLs, there is no duplicate content
- Content Insights allows you to verify the keywords are being used.
- Flesch Reading Ease Score: Readability Check
4. Easy Social Sharing
Easy Social Sharing allows your visitors to share your site's contents on their social media. This plugin can help you grow your blog's reach. This plugin is a great WordPress plugin for sharing content on social media.
Easy Social Sharing allows you to share your content on up 18 social media networks. The plugin supports an inline layout, which allows you to add the sharing buttons at either the top or bottom of your posts. It can be placed at any position you choose, depending on your blog's layout and length.
- Attached and fixed to the screen border is a floating sidebar layout.
- To display the number and share count of social media posts, use sharing counts
- Live preview of the sharing design in the backend
- There are six design options to choose from.
- The intuitive settings panel makes it easy to set up your preferences.
5. Akismet Anti-Spam:
Your blogs may already be contaminated by spam if you don't have anti-spam measures. Spam can infect your website and backend files via various comments or submissions from users. You can reduce spam by using the Akismet plugin, which is one of the most popular plugins for blogs.
This plugin is anti-spam and examines all comments and submissions via contact forms to identify any harmful content. It analyzes your website automatically and flags spam content.
- It is extremely easy to backup and restore.
- To view the location of spam, you can access the status history for each comment.
- Moderators can see the spam comments left by each user.
- To save storage, you can discard features that block spam.
- You can save a lot of time with fast performance.
Affiliate links are one of the most popular ways to monetize a blog. To use these links efficiently, you will need to cloak them. For this, ThirstyAffiliates is one of the best WordPress plugins for blogs to cloak them.
This simple plugin for WordPress makes it easy to cloak affiliate links and make them available on your blog. This plugin creates an affiliate link cloak or shortens the existing one and redirects it to the long, unnecessary link. It's possible to assign different categories to your links to make them easier to manage.
- It is easy to set up and use, which will save you time.
- Option to group your affiliate links into different categories.
- There are many safe redirect options, including 301, 302, and even 307.
- Add an image to your affiliate links
- Statistics and reports are built-in for affiliate links.
7. User Registration:
Most blogs allow users to register or log in. This increases interaction between readers and bloggers. Logged-in users have access to more features, such as the ability to react to and comment on posts.
If you are looking to add login and registration options to your blog, the User Registration plugin is the best WordPress plugin. Because it is drag-and-drop, it's one of the easiest plugins to use. It even has a wide range of extensions that can be used to enhance the functionality of your blog.
- Multiple design styles for forms.
- Register to save time and use auto-login
- Access to WordPress dashboards based on roles.
- Registration requires approval from the administrator
- Choose Show/Hide option for each field.
Adding a comment section to your blog is one of the best ways to increase interaction. You can add comments to your blog using a plugin. wpDiscuz, one of the most popular WordPress plugins, is a great choice.
The plugin is very responsive, fast, and has many exciting features. Depending on your blog post, you can disable or enable comments. You can also sort the comments by date or popularity.
- Multilevel comment threads are available for in-depth discussions.
- Anonymous comments without email addresses or names.
- Integration with Social Media Login Systems.
- Different formats of date for comments
- Simple, clean, and responsive design.
Your blog could still be vulnerable even if you have security plugins or systems installed. You can still hack it or cause it to crash due to some unfortunate malware. You will need a backup plugin in such cases. UpdraftPlus is one of the best WordPress plugins.
UpdraftPlus can be used to back up your content in cloud databases such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive. You can then click on “Restore” to retrieve it again in a single click. This plugin also allows you to backup your content to multiple cloud services with scheduled automatic backups.
- Scheduled backup automatically for your contents
- Use fewer server resources for faster processing.
- Allows you to backup your content on multiple cloud services.
- Migrator makes it easy to duplicate and migrate websites.
- Expert support is available at no cost.
These were some of the best WordPress plugins for blog. Contact WordPress development company for the beautifully designed and full-feature websites.